Friday, March 26, 2010

You Say Goodbye, And I Say Hello...

GOODBYE WINTER...

AND HELLO SPRING!
Hope everyone enjoys the first official full weekend of Spring!
(PS-Isn't the hat that our friend Karin knitted for Liam so adorable?!)

7 comments:

Jenny Bishop said...

These photos are adorable!!! Keep em coming!!! PS...LOVE Liam's hat!!!

KB said...

Awwww, sooooooo cute!!! I still have Elle's hanging around. The flower is SO much cuter!

heather said...

Love it. Seriously it was so good seeing you. Love you Suz!

Jeanna said...

Holy cow - do they look like Jeff or what???!!! Is it just these pictures? Cause little Elle Belle was always her mama's twin! (I'm sure she still is, but I totally see Jeff in these!!!)

You're killing me with the cuteness, by the way. I've GOT to hold them soon!!!!!

ammanda said...

those are some sweet babies. please whenever you get a chance email, call, text so i can come get my baby fix!
xx,
ammanda

McEwen Family said...

Your babies are gorgeous!!! I love seeing their adorable faces so keep posting them!

Tammy Ashjian said...

too too cute! i LOVE the accessories! Esp. that hat! They are too cute... and I need to get out there asap and don't worry.. you don't have to extra-clean. i get it!