Yay!! So excited to see pictures!!! They are adorable Suzanne! And you looked BEAUTIFUL in your maternity photos!!! Jeanna did an amazing job with the photos! Can't wait to see more of these little precious ones!
Oh those babes are perfect! I love the pictures of them together. So so sweet! Good thing I can't see them in person because I would be kissing there cheeks raw. I love them! I hope Liam is doing so much better and home with his family!
I'm in love with your diamonds! They are just perfect!!! And so beautiful! I definately think that Elle looks like you, so pretty! And I'm dying over Liam's dark hair styled so cute...what a handsome little boy! Your pre-baby pics are gorgeous too! I hope you are doing good and enjoying every minute with your babies!!! Please keep posting pics. I need to watch them grow!
So we are pretty much operating under the assumption that people will actually care enough to read about the details of our ultra fascinating, super cool lives. Prepare to be wowed each and every day, by a bunch of nonsense, for at least the next 10,000 entries.
11 comments:
Suzanne, Congratulations on your bundles. They are amazing. These pictures are gorgeous as well!
they are so beautiful suzanne! i am so glad that all your dreams have come true! keep the pictures coming.
Yay!! So excited to see pictures!!! They are adorable Suzanne! And you looked BEAUTIFUL in your maternity photos!!! Jeanna did an amazing job with the photos! Can't wait to see more of these little precious ones!
Oh those babes are perfect! I love the pictures of them together. So so sweet! Good thing I can't see them in person because I would be kissing there cheeks raw. I love them! I hope Liam is doing so much better and home with his family!
I'm in love with your diamonds! They are just perfect!!! And so beautiful! I definately think that Elle looks like you, so pretty! And I'm dying over Liam's dark hair styled so cute...what a handsome little boy! Your pre-baby pics are gorgeous too! I hope you are doing good and enjoying every minute with your babies!!! Please keep posting pics. I need to watch them grow!
Oh they are such little cuties! Loved the announcement! Perfect! You are amazing.
My heart is melting! Beautiful.
I am planning on hitting the Jasmine star class! I will see you there hopefully in the sea of people there!
They are beautiful! How incredible for you guys! I am so happy!
Beautiful!
oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness, I cant quit saying it! seriously, what beauties!!
Post a Comment