Hi there- Just trying to hear the BIG news. They won't say a peep at the hospital. I certainly don't want to call into the room and disturb the family :-) Did they come? Is Suz doing okay? How are the little ones? Is everyone happy and healthy? Call/text/email... California's are awaiting the news! xoxo Cassandra. csantor@mac.com &/or 310.597.0300
Hi Suz and Jeff, Been thinking of you all day...at the cabin and away from civilization and any news! Checking in for a report. I hope all is well! What an amazing and special day! I can hardly wait to meet your special babes. There couldn't be a more precious Christmas gift! I am so excited for you! xoxoxo Julie
Jen's friend, Amy, here. I just wanted to tell you Merry Christmas! With the best gifts EVER! I love being a mom. I may not really know you, but I am happy from the bottom of my heart still the same:) I wish this gift for every woman as beautiful as you.
After I got the news yesterday I did the happy dance in my office. I'm so thrilled for all of you!!! These tiny little blessings have no idea how much they've been prayed for and loved. We have all been anticipating their arrival and I for one cannot wait to shower them with snuggles and my love. Ruth
oh my goodness!! i feel so bad! i just called you not realizing you already had the babies! congrats! i can't wait to hear more details! don't worry about calling me back. i will just send you a new years card! love ya!
Jeff and Suzanne, Congratulations on your two BEAUTIFUL BABIES! How sweet when you have the opportunity to have them home and begin life as a family! Our best to the four of you and if you need anything, we are a mere phone call away!!! Love The Hoag Family :) <3
I am dying here! I keep on checking to see the little diamonds!! I know it's crazy and busy, but start thinking about all the rest of us will you???? Hope all is well. Love and miss you! Merry Christmas! ~Nicole
Jeff - Loved the trailer! You are awesome!! Hope all is well with the babes. I dropped some peppermint bark off to your mom. She was shopping and your dad was home. Anyway, it was a thank you for making me some towels. I forgot to add a note. Love to you four!! Kara
So we are pretty much operating under the assumption that people will actually care enough to read about the details of our ultra fascinating, super cool lives. Prepare to be wowed each and every day, by a bunch of nonsense, for at least the next 10,000 entries.
16 comments:
Tomorrow!!!! Oh, good luck! I love you guys. I would have called but it's late and you guys need all the rest you can get!
Love you!
Daddy Jeffy that was awesome!! I will be thinking of you guys all day! What a wonderful wonderful moment!
LOVE YOU GUYS
Ahhh, I can hardly stand it! Best of luck and see you soon!
I am scared! It'll be N U T S over there! ;) Love you kids!
Hi there-
Just trying to hear the BIG news. They won't say a peep at the hospital. I certainly don't want to call into the room and disturb the family :-)
Did they come? Is Suz doing okay? How are the little ones? Is everyone happy and healthy?
Call/text/email... California's are awaiting the news!
xoxo
Cassandra.
csantor@mac.com &/or 310.597.0300
I heard the word that the babes are here! CONGRATS you two, or four now actually! Life will never be the same. So happy for you all!
Oh I'm dying to see the diamonds!!! Hope everyone is doing well!!!
Hi Suz and Jeff,
Been thinking of you all day...at the cabin and away from civilization and any news! Checking in for a report. I hope all is well! What an amazing and special day! I can hardly wait to meet your special babes. There couldn't be a more precious Christmas gift! I am so excited for you! xoxoxo Julie
Jen's friend, Amy, here. I just wanted to tell you Merry Christmas! With the best gifts EVER! I love being a mom. I may not really know you, but I am happy from the bottom of my heart still the same:) I wish this gift for every woman as beautiful as you.
Congratulations!
After I got the news yesterday I did the happy dance in my office. I'm so thrilled for all of you!!! These tiny little blessings have no idea how much they've been prayed for and loved. We have all been anticipating their arrival and I for one cannot wait to shower them with snuggles and my love.
Ruth
oh my goodness!! i feel so bad! i just called you not realizing you already had the babies! congrats! i can't wait to hear more details! don't worry about calling me back. i will just send you a new years card! love ya!
Smooth...this trailer is fabulous! Can't wait to see these lil munchkins and snuggle em tight!!
LOTS of Love!!
L-Train
Jeff and Suzanne,
Congratulations on your two BEAUTIFUL BABIES! How sweet when you have the opportunity to have them home and begin life as a family! Our best to the four of you and if you need anything, we are a mere phone call away!!! Love The Hoag Family :) <3
I am dying here! I keep on checking to see the little diamonds!! I know it's crazy and busy, but start thinking about all the rest of us will you???? Hope all is well. Love and miss you! Merry Christmas!
~Nicole
Jeff -
Loved the trailer! You are awesome!! Hope all is well with the babes. I dropped some peppermint bark off to your mom. She was shopping and your dad was home. Anyway, it was a thank you for making me some towels. I forgot to add a note. Love to you four!!
Kara
Post a Comment