Saturday, November 21, 2009

REALLY? YES, REALLY!

Some things that I currently find surprising/funny/unbelievable/amazing...

I still have an "innie" belly button (barely)

I shower sitting on a snazzy plastic seat (aka "the senior citizen seat")

I can still see my feet (once again barely)

I can now balance a drink on my stomach (of course MUG Root Beer balances the best)

I have feet that have almost returned to their pre-pregnant state (thank you 6 weeks of permanent bed rest)

I have to take a trip to the loo ever single hour

I am now to the point where I feel like I need a crane to help lift me off of the bed or the sofa

I made it to 33 weeks today

And rounding out the top of the list is...within a few weeks (and hopefully not sooner), I will get to hold these little gems in my arms for the first time. Now that will be AMAZING.

And since posts are always better with a picture, here is a teaser from my next post that I have been working on...my ever incredible baby shower that my ever amazing friends threw for me. Major eye candy coming soon.
Photobucket
(image by who else?! My girl Jeanna Hayes)

5 comments:

Jenny Bishop said...

Yay for 33 weeks!!! :) Love the update post!! Can't wait for the next post with all your baby shower pics!! :) Take care Miss Suzanne!!!

Lauren Brown said...

definite teaser!! Can't wait to see pics! xoxo

Jen said...

And with all these changes you are as beautiful as ever!!

KB said...

You are such a champ! :-) Loved seeing you and visiting with you. Can't wait for the shower pics reveal! I'll be in touch next week with another little cap!

EmaLee said...

I'm so glad that you are doing so well! I'm sad that I am so far away and not able to see you and be with you, but I am thinking about you tons and always sending you happy thoughts!

p.s. I am especially thinking about you during these "DOORBUSTER" days. Hehe... :)