(image found here + I love how one has icing and one doesn't - just how we each like our buns - AND that one is on a pink plate and one is on a blue plate...yes I'm a detail dork!)I was hopeful but a little nervous about today because even though our babes have had textbook weights each time they've been measured (according to the dr. and the book that Jeff and I read together each week), I've been thinking at some point since there are two of them, that their weight would start to fall behind a bit.
Not the case today folks! We have not one but two little over achievers! The infamous book stated that a singleton baby at 30 weeks should weigh just over 3 pounds. To be honest I would have been happy with 2 pound 15 ounce babies!
Today our daughter weighed 3 pounds 7 ounces and our son weighed 3 pounds 13 ounces!! Go Big Diamonds! I can't believe our son is almost a 4 pounder and that I am carrying over 7 pounds of babies with *hopefully* 5.5 weeks to go!
It was a good day that made the mama and the papa happy!



8 comments:
Yaaaay for big babies!!! So happy they are doing well! (and that mama and daddy are doing well, too). Love ya lots!!!!
Congrats Suzanne!! So glad the babies are healthy and are growing big and strong! All your resting is paying off! Keep up the good work and keep growing those buns! :) PS...Love the photo and your attention to detail! :)
That is really great! Way to cook those babies, bootie!
Yea, Babies!!! Get nice an plump so you can come on out!!!
Way to cook 'em Suz! ;) Both of my babies have measured big too and I am anxious to find out how this little Miss in my tummy is going to compare to how big Erek was. I am so happy that things are going smoothly over there! Miss you...
Awesome! They are sure getting ready. I'm so excited that they are doing so well.
I'm so happy that your "diamonds" are doing so well! Lookin good size wise too, that's always a relief! Yay for Suz and the babes! You are moving along fast! Can't wait for the arrival of these babies. Also...I'm dying to see photos of the shower that I missed! Please post!
woo hoo!! i am so glad they are healthy babies!!
Post a Comment