Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Secret Life of Orange Traffic Cone Assassins

It has been a while since I have posted. So if I was going to get back in the game I knew that it needed to be worthy of your time...
A friend of mine had a short film screened today at CineVegas, and since his film is not on youtube yet, I thought I would share another short film from another filmmaker from today's screening.

You will find this piece is right up my alley, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It features Assassins, Bow Ties, Action, Intrigue, a brilliant hip hop title sequence, and a whole lot of laughs. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

suz- the website is in japanese but there is a button in the upper right hand to change it to english. i know...at first i was like what the??? try it out! hope all is going well with you!

Mindy Blake said...

Hey Suz! My friend just posted pictures of what they ate at Serendipity 3! Have been able to go yet? It looks FABULOUS!!!

KIC said...

I am totally laughing at myself right now because I just realized this post was by JEFF and not Suz. Hope to see you guys soon!

Tyler of tslclick.com said...

freakin genius!
why am I up at 2 am?
cause this is high larious!

KB said...

She needs to stay with that husband because the dude is indestructable! Freakin' hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!