This week I share with you...
MY NEW PANINI MAKER : is having 5 paninis in one week too many? HOLY CARBS.

HEATED SEATS : I probably enjoyed my last toasty car ride for a great long while this week

MY 'MADONNA' HEAD SET: I CAN NOT do home life without it - a whopping $14.99 Target must have!

SHOES : I get weak in the knees when I find a pair I LOVE and I still haven't kicked my obsession for fun + fabulous flats

And rounding out "The S List" this week is the return of my favorite 'cheap' perfume (no, not ex'cla.ma'tion or Electric Youth), but rather...
BATH & BODY WORK'S CHERRY BLOSSOM : a perfect balance of a fruit + floral scent
Thank you BB-DUB for bringing it back!"A few things I think are just great!" - Oprah
(above images from here, here, & here)



6 comments:
I heart those flats. And I think heated seats came about by a revelation :)
Oh I'm totally loving those flats too! Yet another subject we can talk about...fun + fabulous flats!!! Any suggestions on stores for good finds?! :)
I had myself a panini this week too...love those! I'm also way into flats too! Just love what you love!
We got a panini press for Christmas and we've been panini-craaazy ever since. The press is great for other things too, like grilling onions, hamburgers, bacon... Yummo!
Everytime I use my seat heater I think back to the days of fat camp. Good times! Miss you! :)
Okay Suz, where can I get a pair of those shoes? And when can I schedule a shopping day with you? Loved catching up on your blog!!!
Post a Comment