MONOGRAMS : I love them on towels. I love them on stationery. I love them soap. I simply love them on anything.

CEREAL : An every morning must have, and never just one kind in the bowl. I always mix at least 2-3 different ones together. My current obsession is Honey Nut Chex + Cheerios + Kix. Yum!

PEONIES : So feminine. So lush. And what I consider to be the most beautiful bloom ever.

CREATIVE PACKAGING : I am obsessed with packaging, gift wrapping and things of the sort. Whether it's the way bath salts are packaged, or the how I wrap a gift for a friend, for me - presentation is everything.

CEREAL : An every morning must have, and never just one kind in the bowl. I always mix at least 2-3 different ones together. My current obsession is Honey Nut Chex + Cheerios + Kix. Yum!

PEONIES : So feminine. So lush. And what I consider to be the most beautiful bloom ever.

CREATIVE PACKAGING : I am obsessed with packaging, gift wrapping and things of the sort. Whether it's the way bath salts are packaged, or the how I wrap a gift for a friend, for me - presentation is everything.




3 comments:
So cool that you mix cereals...I thought I was the only one.
I just love your style, your likes, your whatever... I wish I was as good as you with presentation! You are adorable Suz!
New idea: Let's open up a designer giftwrap store, but we will do all the gift wrapping ourselves. There is nothing more gratifying than a present well-packaged. Glad you're back!
Post a Comment