I present you with this week's version of "The S List"...
TYPOGRAPHY : I love fonts. I mean, I really REALLY love fonts. I have a few thousand of them in my collection. I am completely font obsessed. Big shock, I'm sure.
(above image from here)SLIPPER SOCKS : LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I wear them daily during the colder months. November-February to be exact.

BASKIN ROBBINS PRALINES 'N CREAM (SUGAR FREE) HARD CANDY : When you only want a 10 calorie treat, these are quite delightful.

THE SCENT OF FRESH LAUNDRY : My favorite custom concoction is this -

THE MICROPLANE : Such a fabulous kitchen gadget! I pretty much use this sucker every time I cook. It's perfect for grating lemons, limes, garlic, chocolate, cheese, etc.

"A few things I think are just great." - Oprah




2 comments:
Totally diggin the slipper socks! My feet are always cold during these months and those socks are adorable, I may just have to get me a pair!
I really enjoy your friday favs! The slipper socks sounds really nice for these cold nights.
Post a Comment