Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Top 8 of 2008

Wow, what a year it's been! From LV to NYC to sailing on the sea, we've traveled, we've laughed, we've cried, and we've certainly had enough of the hospital scene. It's been a year that's been, well, strange yet special on so many different and unexpected levels. It's been a year like no other.

But through it all, I'd say that 2008 was a year that we've experienced the most growth both as individuals as well as as a couple, all the while trying to figure out this wild walk we call life and trying to find our place in it.
Text ColorAll in all, we've had some pretty awesome moments and have made some pretty special memories that will be with us for a life time. So here's a recap of our Top 8 memories of 2008 (in no particular order)

Our AMAZING trip to NYC
(one of my favorite photos I took)



The REBEL TRIFECTA
(#1 - Jeff's involvement with this Rebel campaign, #2 - the Rebels winning yet another Mountain West Championship, and #3 - the Rebs going to the Big Dance again and Jeff getting to follow them all the way to Omaha)

(*YES he is talking trash*)



Getting to see my girl OPRAH
(loved this metallic mocha colored dress she wore)



BIG BEAT BATTALION getting to open for SHINY TOY GUNS

(my boy is H-O-T on the M-I-C)



THE wedding
(more on this blog series, I promise!)



Seeing INSANE amounts of SNOW in LV
(not my idea to take our kitty out into the inclement weather)


A SUCCESSFUL CHS SOCCER season
(a 12-3-1 season)



Going on our first CRUISE with my family



Cheers to the NEW YEAR ahead and may it be filled with one marvelous moment after another! Happy 2009!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great post!! I love the cruise pics. I hadnt seen any of those yet :)