Friday, December 26, 2008

FRIDAY FAVORITES

After a day saturated with "stuff," this week's "S List" is rounded out with some of my simple favorites that don't cost a dang thing.

BEING WITH MY AMAZING FAMILY : Favorite people + favorite memories = priceless

The Original Perreault Posse
The current 2008 version
(above images taken by the lovely Katie Fagan)

NOTE WRITING : whether it's writing a thank you note, a note of encouragement, or sending a friendly hello to someone, I love the art of social correspondence especially in this electronic era
(above available at shopheidi.com)

WATCHING OPRAH : need I say more?
(above image from here)

AS WELL AS...

naps in front of a fireplace + my daily foot rubs + true blue friends + squishing and stepping on bubble wrap + having heart to heart moments with the near and dear + listening to music + using alliteration + using ellipses... + the smell of rain + morning scratches with Gracie Pipsqueak + being spontaneous in trying to make someone's day + laughing myself to tears + my gratitude journals + pink sunsets + feeling inspired + paying it forward

"A few things I think are just great" - Oprah

3 comments:

Jen said...

I always look forward to what fridays bring :) Way cute family picture

heather said...

Love these family pictures. You all look great. I too like foot rubs although I would like them to be daily. Have a great New Year!

Lisa said...

Such cute family pictures! Laughing til you cry is the BEST thing in the world and I want to know how you manage to get a foot rub daily?!?