I Like BasketballOur Team is going to be pretty good.
But next season (2009-10) will be the one we have all been waiting for!!!
SIDE NOTE: The word hate is a powerful word in the english language. It is divisive, polarizing, destructive and is responsible for much of the pain, sadness and discomfort present in the world today. If the word is ever used, it should be used in the rarest of situations. If the word is used, it should be given much forethought and only used in a very limited manner in which no other word choice will suffice. That being said...I HATE BYU! :)
PS There is no grey area here people...You can't like both UNLV Basketball and BYU Basketball. Choose a side, live with your choice, make peace with it and wear your blue clothes or the correct red ones. Friends may be lost or gained, families may be severed apart, but in the end...this may be the most important choice you will ever make.
Not really, but kind of,
Jeff



6 comments:
Cougars are no firends of mine! :-)Plus, I look much better in red!
I BLEED red - Rebel Red!!!!
pffffffttt... I went to both and I choose....BYU!!!! :)
Suz, you are too funny. I actually didn't read this post until today all I have to say is.....haha! BYU rules!!!! You hear me jeff...BYU is the bomb! Even though red looks good with my skin color...Blue is the way to go!. So good luck with your team and I know you are wishing the same for ours...hehe
I do love both, Im sorry Jeffy. I love BYU but I REALLY LOVE my rebels...can I have both...please :)
Crafts it is Suz, and yes Michaels or Joanns. Find scrapbook paper you like and we will do it. I have everything else. EASY!!!!
Great post Jeff! I have made the correct choice to bleed red even though I live in same town as that other university. Loud and proud!! GO REBS!
Post a Comment