WHO WATCHED THE NEW 9-0 last night???
Did it blow? I have it all cued up in Mr. DVR, but I'm sure I won't be getting to it for at least another week or more. So, please do share (without ruining anything) if you tuned in too. You can tell me if the Peach Pit still exists though...



4 comments:
First let me say, I am, perhaps, the biggest 90210 fan out there. I was super excited to see the new 90210. I knew it wouldn't compare to the original, but I still was excited to watch a teen soap with references to my original love. So I tuned in...I did miss the first 20 min as we were having a b-day party for my father in law. I started watching and in less than 3 minutes I was yelling at the TV. GARBAGE! The acting is TERRIBLE. The characters TERRIBLE. The believability of anything is TERRIBLE. I was so disappointed. I couldn't even finish the show, as hard as I tried. It was bad.
And yes, "The Pit" still exists. However, it is now a trendy little coffee shop. GARBAGE! ;)
What's your email address? I just came to town yesterday and a bunch of girls are meeting tomorrow night at Gordon Biersch in Boca at 6. Really last minute notice (it was planned yestday), but it would be fun to see you.
Watched a little tonight and got bored, so I turned it off and went and read a book. Sorry Suz! I wanted it to be good, but no go!!
Seriously Suz.... What were you thinking?! It was already set up to be a flop. You can Never recreate 90210. LoL!
"COCO CHANEL NO. 25" Was a totally genius Idea! way to redeem yourself! Love ya!
Post a Comment