Friday, March 14, 2008

The Paparazzi Called - They Want Their Photos Back!

It’s no secret my husband lives the life. He always seems to be meeting famous cool cats, performing with them on stage, or just brushing shoulders with the big boys and girls of Hollywood, music and sports. Now, how he sneaks, oh I mean GETS himself into these social situations will remain a mystery to the rest of the world for now. But last night was actually legit. He had tickets to ShoWest (a motion picture industry convention for cinema design, exhibition and distribution, theater equipment…you know the stuff movie dorks such as my husband are into), so he and his best bud Grammar G (aka Tyler) got to see all the glitz and glam of Hollywood last night. However, my husband claims that his favorite part of the night was when George Lucas came out and introduced his new upcoming flick and got a sneak peak before the rest of the world will. Jeff was late in arriving, so he swears up and down that George was just waiting around for him to arrive before he came out. (Whatever you say babe). And thanks to Grammar G’s sweet paparazzi skills, here are a few photos that he snapped. (DISCLAIMER: Technically Jeff should be posting about his night out and giving us the real behind the scenes info, but since he is at work, and I saw the photos first, I’m taking over and living vicariously through his experience)
MY GIRL SJP

Anne is always a classic beauty in my book!

Love her shoes! They almost look Christian Louboutin-esque with the sparkly heel!





Candleshoe anyone?


And just for memory sake, here is a photo from ShoWest back in 2005. Yes, it's the real deal - no Photoshopping on this one! Do you think George is as excited as Jeff is in this picture?

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Awesome! SJP always looks amazing. I don't get Ms. Hathaway's dress though... but I am of the conservative sort. Her hair is cool.

KIC said...

Remember when Jeff met Bono? That is the best story! And dreamy.....

nickel... said...

Uh...hello? I just joined discovered this blog therefore this is my first encounter with Jeff's high life! What does he do???