Today was a delicious day! So no joke here...I woke up this morning CRAVING Farm Basket! I actually had a dream about eating there before I got out of bed, along with meeting Oprah for the first time at this kids camp place in the wilderness, but I won't go into the details of that. My Dad must have been totally in tune with my dream frequencies, because not soon after, he called us on the phone and asked if he could bring us by some lunch. We gladly accepted his thoughtful proposal, and we were so excited to see what he'd surprise us with and bring by. Perhaps Port of Subs? Maybe Pizza Hut? Possibly some Sonic? Never did I think my dream of a few hours back would actually come true, but it surely did! Delivered fresh to our door was a dozen Cluck e' tos, 2 Cluckers, a Lake Meade size Dr. Pepper for Jeff, extra dipping sauces, and Girl Scout Cookies to boot (no, they do not serve those there now, so please don't look for them on the menu!). We were in HEAVEN!!! It was soooo good, and Dad even added his secret touches to the Cluck e' tos that made them extra yummy. He was so sweet to think of us today, and I was glad that he even joined us in eating the same food that he spends countless hours around every single day. Well that should tell you something - FARM BASKET IS AN AWESOME PLACE TO EAT, and even people that have been around the place each and everyday for the past 32 years (meaning my Pops, I'm not that old yet) still can eat the food because it is that darn good! Yes, that is my ringing endorsement, and for those you haven't had the privilege of eating at my Dad's restaurant yet, don't waste another day!!! I recommend devouring an order of Cluck e' tos, or even a Clucker - with a side of homemade Honey Dijon dipping sauce - along with an order of French Fries with a little extra secret seasoning! And no, not even his oldest daughter has the recipe for the seasoning, so no need to ask (I can't tell you how many times in my life I have been asked that question!). So Dad, thanks for making our day (and my dream come true) by delivering so much deliciousness to our door! We loved it almost as much as we love you!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Crazy for Cluck e' tos!
Today was a delicious day! So no joke here...I woke up this morning CRAVING Farm Basket! I actually had a dream about eating there before I got out of bed, along with meeting Oprah for the first time at this kids camp place in the wilderness, but I won't go into the details of that. My Dad must have been totally in tune with my dream frequencies, because not soon after, he called us on the phone and asked if he could bring us by some lunch. We gladly accepted his thoughtful proposal, and we were so excited to see what he'd surprise us with and bring by. Perhaps Port of Subs? Maybe Pizza Hut? Possibly some Sonic? Never did I think my dream of a few hours back would actually come true, but it surely did! Delivered fresh to our door was a dozen Cluck e' tos, 2 Cluckers, a Lake Meade size Dr. Pepper for Jeff, extra dipping sauces, and Girl Scout Cookies to boot (no, they do not serve those there now, so please don't look for them on the menu!). We were in HEAVEN!!! It was soooo good, and Dad even added his secret touches to the Cluck e' tos that made them extra yummy. He was so sweet to think of us today, and I was glad that he even joined us in eating the same food that he spends countless hours around every single day. Well that should tell you something - FARM BASKET IS AN AWESOME PLACE TO EAT, and even people that have been around the place each and everyday for the past 32 years (meaning my Pops, I'm not that old yet) still can eat the food because it is that darn good! Yes, that is my ringing endorsement, and for those you haven't had the privilege of eating at my Dad's restaurant yet, don't waste another day!!! I recommend devouring an order of Cluck e' tos, or even a Clucker - with a side of homemade Honey Dijon dipping sauce - along with an order of French Fries with a little extra secret seasoning! And no, not even his oldest daughter has the recipe for the seasoning, so no need to ask (I can't tell you how many times in my life I have been asked that question!). So Dad, thanks for making our day (and my dream come true) by delivering so much deliciousness to our door! We loved it almost as much as we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Welcome aboard! I feel special to be your first comment! BTW your new haircut is so cute!
Great miss Suz! I'm excited!!
Suz J! Great blog. I have not yet entered that world though I keep getting pressure from everyone. Maybe when I get the diploma in hand. It was fun to catch up on everything. I,too, love your new do. Can't wait to try the asparagus recipe- maybe I can serve the healthy fries with dinner cupcakes (aka mini meatloaves). It's all about the presentation to the kids. :) Lots of Leavitt Love from Lehi!
You must be using THE SECRET in your life because with your power of attraction you got those cluck'e'toes! What will you dream up for yourself next?! Maybe a Cherry Limeade or Sprinkle donut holes.
Now I'm not going to be able to rest until I get my Farm Basket fix! There is no chicken like Farm Basket! :) I always brag to anyone that I go there with that I know the owner's daughter! :)
Post a Comment