So I've been searching the web over for a recipe for a fun Valentine treat that isn't the typical heart shaped frosted sugar cookie. Not that I'm not a fan of them, but I was just seeking something a little more snazzy. Then, I stumbled upon these little darlings - cupcake bites! I didn't think it was possible for the beloved cupcake to get any cuter, until I found these (PS-I love ANYTHING that is miniature and bite sized) ! The recipe does seem pretty easy, though I will admit that the decorating portion of this bake project kind of intimidates me. We shall see. The photo alone is incentive enough for me to give them a whirl, but don't expect me to post a photo with how my version turned out!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So how did they turn out? That picture is super cute! Where did you get the idea from???
Post a Comment